Welcome to the University of Adelaide's online application for domestic Higher Degree by Research students.
Only applicants with Permanent Residency, Australian Citizenship or New Zealand Citizenship status are eligible to apply.
You can make application for:
- Admission only
- Admission and Scholarship
- Scholarship only
Before you commence the online application please refer to Admission and Enrolment for details on the admission processes, offer rounds and relevant closing dates.
Important information regarding the online application
- The HELP menu and Useful Links within the online application form provide you with additional information you may require to complete your application.
- You may save the data in your application and return to it at any time before submitting.
When completing your application, you will be required to upload copies of documents which include at least the following:
- citizenship or permanent resident status
- degree parchments
- academic transcripts
- translations of non-English documentation
- evidence of English language proficiency
- a curriculum vitae
- You must list all of your qualifications (complete or incomplete) separately in your application and are required to upload a transcript for each entry.
- If multiple qualifications/programs are reported in the same transcript you will be required to upload the full transcript against each entry.
- Please note that you are not required to upload a transcript from the University of Adelaide.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST:
If you have already registered your email address you can use the section below for existing applicants to proceed. Otherwise, you will need to use the section for new applicants below to register your email address.